The person responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 4 No. 7 DSGVO is
Phone: +32 (0)87 743 041
Fax: +32 (0)87 552 820
ID number: BE0425.810.697
If you wish to object to the collection, processing or use of your data by us in accordance with these data protection provisions, either as a whole or for individual measures, you can address your objection to the person responsible.
Definitions of the terms used (e.g. “personal data” or “processing”) can be found in Art. 4 DSGVO.
Data deletion and storage period
The personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer applies. Furthermore, data may be stored if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the person responsible is subject. Data will also be blocked or deleted when a storage period prescribed by the above-mentioned standards expires, unless there is a need to continue storing the data for the purpose of concluding or fulfilling a contract.
We, the website operator or page provider, collect data on access to the website on the basis of our legitimate interest (see Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO) and store this data as “server log files” on the website server. The following data are logged in this way:
- Visited website
- Time at time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you reached the site
- Used Browser
- Operating system in use
- Used IP address
The server log files are stored for a maximum of 180 days and then deleted. The data is stored for security reasons, e.g. to be able to clarify cases of abuse. If data must be kept for reasons of evidence, they are excluded from deletion until the incident has been finally clarified.
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is mandatory for the operation of the website. There is therefore no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
Range measurement & cookies
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your terminal device for range measurement, you can object to the use of these files here:
- Cookie deactivation page of the network advertising initiative: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1#!/
- Cookie deactivation page of the US website: http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2#!/
- Cookie deactivation page of the European website: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1#!/
Common browsers offer the setting option not to allow cookies. Note: It is not guaranteed that you will be able to access all functions of this website without restrictions if you make the appropriate settings.
The following data is stored and transmitted in the cookies:
- Language settings
- Articles in a shopping cart
- Log-in information
Collection and processing of personal data
The website operator collects, uses and passes on your personal data only if this is permitted by law or if you consent to the collection of data.
Personal data is all information which serves to determine your person and which can be traced back to you – for example your name, your e-mail address and telephone number.
You can also visit this website without providing any personal information. However, to improve our online offer, we store (without personal reference) your access data to this website. These access data include, for example, the file you requested or the name of your Internet provider. The anonymisation of the data does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person.
- Which ones? – We process personal data such as first name, surname, IP address, e-mail address, place of residence, postcode and information from the contact form.
- How? – We process personal data only with the express permission of the users concerned and in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations.
- Why? – The processing of personal data is based on our legitimate interest in fulfilling our contractually agreed services and optimizing our online offer.
Contact form and e-mail contact
On our website there is a contact form which can be used for electronic contact. If a user takes advantage of this possibility, the data entered in the input mask is transmitted to us and stored.
Alternatively, it is possible to contact us via the e-mail address provided. In this case, the user’s personal data transmitted with the e-mail will be stored.
In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data will be used exclusively for processing the conversation.
The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO if the user has given his consent.
The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Art. 6 para. 1 letter f DSGVO. If the e-mail contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
The processing of the personal data from the input mask serves us solely to process the contact. In the case of contacting us by e-mail, this is also the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data.
The other personal data processed during the sending process serve to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose of their collection. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is finished when it can be concluded from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified.
The user has the possibility to revoke his or her consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he can object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case the conversation cannot be continued.
On the basis of our legitimate interests, this website uses for the optimization and analysis of our online offer in the sense of Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. f. DSGVO the service “Google Analytics”, which is provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). The service (Google Analytics) uses “cookies” – text files which are stored on your end device. The information collected by the cookies is usually sent to a Google server in the USA and stored there for 14 months.
Google LLC complies with European data protection law and is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
On this website IP-anonymization is used. The IP address of the users is shortened within the member states of the EU and the European Economic Area and in the other contracting states of the agreement. Only in individual cases is the IP address initially transferred in full to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Through this shortening, the personal reference of your IP address is no longer necessary. The user’s IP address transmitted by the browser is not combined with other data stored by Google.
Within the framework of the agreement on commissioned data, which we have concluded as website operator with Google Inc., the latter uses the information collected to create an evaluation of website use and website activity and provides services associated with Internet use.
The data collected by Google on our behalf is used to evaluate the use of our online offer by individual users, e.g. to generate reports on website activity in order to improve our online offer.
You have the option of preventing the storage of cookies on your device by making appropriate settings in your browser. It cannot be guaranteed that you will be able to access all functions of this website without restrictions if your browser does not allow cookies.
Furthermore, you can use a browser plugin to prevent the information collected by cookies (including your IP address) from being sent to Google Inc. and used by Google Inc. The following link will take you to the appropriate plugin: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
Alternatively, by clicking on this link you can prevent Google Analytics from collecting data about you within this website. By clicking on the link above, you download an “opt-out cookie”. Your browser must therefore allow the storage of cookies for this purpose. If you delete your cookies regularly, you will need to click on the link again each time you visit this website.
Here you will find further information on the use of data by Google Inc:
- https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners?hl=de (data collected by Google partners)
- https://adssettings.google.de/authenticated (settings via advertisements that are displayed to you)
We, the shop operator, collect data on the customers placing orders in our shop on the basis of our legitimate interest (see Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO)
Data, which are entered by the customers in the context of an order processing, are stored on www.lean-mask.com.be.
surname, first name
Those data, which are absolutely necessary for delivery or order processing, will be passed on to the company Stripe (https://www.stripe.com).
Furthermore the payment information of the chosen payment method will be transmitted to Stripe:
Card number and card holder, expiry date and security code
Further information on data protection at Stripe: https://stripe.com/en-be/privacy
As soon as the storage of your data is no longer necessary or legally required, it will be deleted.
Customer accounts and the corresponding data will be deleted on request.
COOKIE NAME DURATION PURPOSE
woocommerce_cart_hash session Helps WooCommerce determine when cart contents/data changes.
woocommerce_items_in_cart session Helps WooCommerce determine when cart contents/data changes.
wp_woocommerce_session_ 2 days Contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer.
woocommerce_recently_viewed session Powers the Recent Viewed Products widget.
store_notice[notice id] session Allows customers to dismiss the Store Notice.
SOCIAL MEDIA, PLUGINS & TOOLS
Use of social mediaWe
maintain online presences within social networks and platforms in order to be able to communicate with the customers, interested parties and users active there and to inform them about our services. We point out that user data may be processed outside the European Union. This can result in risks for the users, because the enforcement of the users’ rights could be made more difficult. With regard to US providers certified under the Privacy Shield, we would like to point out that they thereby undertake to comply with the data protection standards of the EU. Furthermore, user data is generally processed for market research and advertising purposes. For example, user profiles can be created from the user behaviour and the resulting interests of the users. The user profiles can in turn be used, for example, to place advertisements within and outside the platforms that presumably correspond to the interests of the users. For these purposes, cookies are usually stored on the users’ computers, in which the usage behaviour and interests of the users are stored. Furthermore, data may also be stored in the user profiles regardless of the devices used by the users (especially if the users are members of the respective platforms and are logged in to them). The processing of users’ personal data is based on our legitimate interests in effective information of users and communication with users in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO. If the users are asked by the respective providers of the platforms to give their consent to the aforementioned data processing, the legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a., Art. 7 DSGVO. For a detailed presentation of the respective processing and the possibilities of objection (opt-out), we refer to the following linked information of the providers. Also in the case of requests for information and the assertion of user rights, we would like to point out that these can most effectively be asserted with the providers. Only the providers have access to the data of the users and can directly take appropriate measures and provide information. Should you nevertheless require assistance, you can contact us.
Integration of third party services and content (plugins)
We set within our online offer on the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation and in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offer in the sense of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO), we use content or service offers from third parties to integrate their content and services, such as videos or contributions. Such integration always requires that the third party providers of these contents are aware of your IP address, as they cannot send the contents to your browser without the IP address. The IP address is therefore required to display this content.
We make every effort to use only content whose providers use your IP address only to deliver the content. Third parties may also use pixel tags (invisible graphics, also known as “web beacons”) for statistical or marketing purposes. Pixel tags” can be used to analyze information such as visitor traffic on the pages of this website. The pseudonymous information may also be stored in cookies on your device and may contain technical information about your browser and operating system, referring web pages, visiting time and other details about your use of our online services, as well as being linked to such information from other sources.
Facebook pages, groups, social plugins
We use Facebook Pages, Facebook Groups and Facebook Social Plugins (“Plugins”) of the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland.
The pages, groups and plugins can display interaction elements or content (e.g. videos, graphics or text contributions) to you and are recognizable to you by one of the Facebook logos (white “f” on blue tile, the terms “Like”, “Like” or a “thumbs up” sign) or are marked with the addition “Facebook Social Plugin”. You can view the list and the appearance of the Facebook Social Plugins. If you call up a function of our online offer that contains such a plugin, your device establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly to your device by Facebook and integrated into the online offer. The processed data can be used to create user profiles of you. We therefore have no influence on the extent of the data that Facebook collects with the help of this plugin and therefore inform the users according to our state of knowledge. By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that you have called up the corresponding page of our online offer. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the Like button or making a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted directly from your device to Facebook and stored there. If you are not a member of Facebook, there is still the possibility that Facebook will find out and save your IP address. According to Facebook, only an anonymous IP address is stored in Europe.
EU-US-Privacy-Shield Facebook is certified under the Privacy-Shield-Agreement and thus offers a guarantee to comply with European data protection law.
- BasisThe use of the Facebook pages, groups, social plugins is in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers and an easy findability of the places we have indicated on the website as well as the use of the data for marketing and targeting purposes. This represents a legitimate interest in the sense of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
- Joint processing of personal data The joint processing of personal data takes place on the basis of an agreement on joint processing of personal data.
- Objection to data collectionIf you are a Facebook member and do not want Facebook to collect data about you via our online offer and link it with your membership data stored on Facebook, you must log out of Facebook and delete your cookies before using our online offer. Further settings and objections to the use of data for advertising purposes are possible within the Facebook profile settings or via the US site aboutads.info or the EU site youronlinechoices.com. The settings are platform-independent, i.e. they are applied to all devices, such as desktop computers or mobile devices.
Within our online offer, functions and contents of the service Instagram, offered by Instagram Inc, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA, can be integrated.
This may include, for example, content such as images, videos, or text and buttons that allow you to express your favorites regarding the content, the authors of the content, or subscribe to our posts. If you are a member of the Instagram platform, Instagram may associate the above content and features with your profile.
- BasisUsing Instagram is in the interest of providing an attractive presentation of our online offerings and making it easy to find the locations we indicate on the site. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO
Within our online offering, functions and content may include LinkedIn, offered by LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland.
This may include, for example, content such as images, videos or text, and buttons that allow you to express your favourites regarding the content, the authors of the content or to subscribe to our posts. If you are a member of the LinkedIn platform, LinkedIn can assign the above content and functions to your profile. We may also include scripts and measures that allow us to use marketing and statistical functions in LinkedIn.
- EU-US-Privacy-Shield LinkedIn is certified under the Privacy-Shield-Agreement and thus offers a guarantee to comply with European data protection law.
- BasisUsing LinkedIn features is in the interest of presenting our online offerings in an appealing manner, making it easy to find the locations we indicate on the site, and using the data for marketing and targeting purposes. This constitutes a legitimate interest in the sense of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
- Objection to data collection LinkedIn data collection opt-out.
ANALYSIS TOOLS AND ADVERTISING
This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files which are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
- IP AnonymizationWe have activated the IP anonymization function on this website. This means that your IP address is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states that are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before it is transmitted to the USA. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide us with further services related to website and internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
- Demographic features in Google AnalyticsThis website uses the “demographic features” function of Google Analytics. This allows reports to be generated that contain information about the age, gender and interests of visitors to the site. This data comes from interest-based advertising by Google and from visitor data from third parties. This data cannot be attributed to any specific person. You can disable this feature at any time by changing the ad settings in your Google Account, or generally prohibit Google Analytics from collecting your information as described in the “Opting out of data collection” section
- BasisThe storage of Google Analytics cookies is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. We have a legitimate interest in the analysis of user behaviour in order to optimise both our website and our advertising.
- Contract data processingWe have concluded a contract with Google for contract data processing and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
Objection to data collectionYou can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent the collection of your data during future visits to this website: Disable Google Analytics.
You will find another opt-out option in our cookie declaration.
Google Analytics Remarketing
Our websites use the functions of Google Analytics Remarketing in conjunction with the cross-device functions of Google Ads and Google DoubleClick. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
This feature allows you to link the advertising audiences created with Google Analytics Remarketing to the cross-device capabilities of Google Ads and Google DoubleClick. In this way, interest-based, personalized advertising messages that have been customized for you on one device (e.g. mobile phone) based on your previous usage and surfing behavior can also be displayed on another of your devices (e.g. tablet or PC). If you have given permission, Google will link your web and app browsing history to your Google Account for this purpose. This allows the same personalized advertising messages to be displayed on any device you sign in with your Google Account. To support this feature, Google Analytics collects Google-authenticated user IDs that are temporarily linked to our Google Analytics data to define and create audiences for cross-device advertising.
- BasisThe summary of the collected data in your Google account is based solely on your consent, which you can give or withdraw at Google (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). For data collection processes that are not merged into your Google Account (e.g. because you don’t have a Google Account or because you have objected to the merging), the collection of data is based on article 6, paragraph 1, letter f, DSGVO. The legitimate interest arises from the fact that we have an interest in the anonymised analysis of website visitors for advertising purposes.
Google Ads and Google Conversion Tracking
This website uses Google Ads. Ads is an online advertising program of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
As part of Google Ads, we use what is known as conversion tracking. When you click on an ad placed by Google, a conversion tracking cookie is set. Cookies are small text files that the internet browser places on the user’s computer. These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used to personally identify users. If the user visits certain pages of this website and the cookie has not expired, Google and we may recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and allow cookies only in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If you deactivate cookies, the functionality of this website may be limited. Every Google Ads customer receives a different cookie. The cookies cannot be tracked through the websites of Google Ads customers. The information collected through the conversion cookie is used to compile conversion statistics for ads customers who have opted in to conversion tracking. The customers will know the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users.
- BasisThe storage of “conversion cookies” is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. We have a legitimate interest in the analysis of user behaviour in order to optimise both our website and our advertising.
Facebook Pixel, Facebook Custom Audiences and Facebook Conversion
Within our online offer, the so-called “Facebook pixel” of the social network Facebook, which is operated by Facebook Inc, 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, or if you are resident in the EU, Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Facebook”), is used.
With the help of the Facebook pixel, Facebook is on the one hand able to determine you as a visitor to our online offer as a target group for the presentation of ads (so-called “Facebook Ads”). Accordingly, we use the Facebook Pixel to display the Facebook Ads placed by us only to those Facebook users who have also shown an interest in our online offering or who exhibit certain characteristics (e.g. interests in certain topics or products determined on the basis of the websites visited) that we transmit to Facebook (so-called “custom audiences”). With the help of the Facebook pixel, we also want to ensure that our Facebook Ads correspond to the potential interest of users and do not appear to be annoying. With the help of the Facebook Pixel, we can also track the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes by seeing whether users are redirected to our website after clicking on a Facebook ad (so-called “conversion”).
- EU-US-Privacy-ShieldFacebook is certified under the Privacy-Shield-Agreement and thus offers a guarantee to comply with European data protection law.
- BasisThe use of the Facebook pixel and the storage of “conversion cookies” is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. We have a legitimate interest in the analysis of user behaviour in order to optimise both our website and our advertising.
- Order data processing contractFor the processing of data for which Facebook acts as order data processor, we have concluded an order data processing contract with Facebook, in which we oblige Facebook to protect the data of our customers and not to pass them on to third parties.